HILAC are able to provide and assist you with all of your health and fitness needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a team of friendly, passionate, fully qualified instructors and trainers. We pride ourselves on providing options for everybody. Your comfort, your ability, your goals, needs and expectations all play a part in the way we provide a tailored fitness program specifically for YOU.
We have all the equipment necessary to cater for every single person in our community; from the seasoned athletes, rehab clients, older adults to the first timer, taking their first steps inside a gym. And now with 24/7 access, we proudly offer it all.
HILAC Health and Fitness Services:
- Fully equipped gym facility open 24/7
- Individualised gym program and program reviews
- Gym based Circuits, Spin Classes and Fit 55’s programs
- Comprehensive Group Exercise Timetable
- Nutritional support, advice and planning
- Seasonal Classes such as Bootcamp, ‘Spring into Fitness’, Men’s Healthcamp and various team based challenges
- Injury Prevention and End Stage Rehabilitation
- Sports Specific Strength and Conditioning (Teams & Individuals)
- One on One and Group Personal Training options
Group Exercise classes are fast becoming one of the most popular forms of fitness due to the fact they are fun, motivating, social and most of all you get an amazing workout.
HILAC are pleased to offer a large variety of classes across many sessions throughout the week.
Please see our current group exercise timetable for class times or for more information on what class is best for you please click on our group exercise guide.
Group exercise Guide
Fit 55’s provides gym access during off peak times in order to utilise strength, conditioning and cardio equipment in a safe and supervised environment.
HILAC also provides circuits and programs designed specifically for over 55’s in our community, which focus on functional exercises which will maintain the spring in your step:
- Cardiovascular exercise
- Strength exercises
- Flexibility, balance and
- Mobility exercises
Fit 55’s circuits are engaging, social, fun, and self-paced to suit everyone from the first timer to the seasoned athlete.
Fit 55’s Timetable